Your privacy is important to us. We only use the information we collect about you carefully, lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.Information we hold:
- If you have shopped with us we will hold your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details. We will also hold the delivery address(es) for your orders and the password information associated with your account. We also maintain a record of your product selections.
- If you have requested a catalogue, entered a competition or completed feedback, we hold your name, address, telephone number, email address.
- If you have requested to receive our email newsletters we only hold your name and email address. If you wish to unsubscribe please email email@example.com with unsubscribe in the subject field.
- We may also collect information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from and the way in which you navigate the site.)
Information we use:
- We use the information we hold on your records for operational purposes; for example processing your order, dealing with queries, tracking deliveries, reviewing past purchases.
- Your order history enables us to tailor our product range and marketing information (e.g. promotions and special offers) to your requirements.
- All the information we hold is used to improve your customer experience.
- Any successor to a little square Ltd. may use your information on the same basis.
- We also use the information to keep you up to date with a little square Ltd.; mailing new catalogues and sending emails as appropriate.
- We occasionally make our mailing list (postal and email) available to carefully selected companies. If you do not want your information to be made available, please tick the relevant box when placing your order, requesting your catalogue or signing up for email newsletters. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07957 748 616.